Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Relaxing...

So I went to my complexes pool for a swim.. despite our wonderful west coast weather it was still too cold as it was almost sundown, so instead I relaxed in the spa for a bit..

Of course as soon as I closed my eyes, even before that, all I could think about was my Goddess. As I closed my eyes I could see her sitting oppositte of me. She was smiling, she was gorgeous.  Relaxing in the hot steaming bubbling water, her legs outstreched towards me I could see her feet above the water, teasing me. She could tell I was captivated by them..

"You want them don't you?"

Yes Goddess.. please?

I move a closer to her feet.. my mouth open.. mesmerized.. I start to glide towards them as I lean down her foot moves away.  The dissappearance is followed by a giggle..

"Not yet pet."

I look up at Goddess Darla.. her blue eyes captivating as always... I can see the moisture from the heat of the spa upon her alluring face.  Her allabaster skin glistens in the failing light..

"Beg for it."

"Please Goddess, please.. may I kiss your lovely feet? Worship your divine presence.  kiss each of your powerful toes.  I adore you so much, I am drawn to them.  To be at your feet worshiping you.  the need calls to me. Please Goddess.  I ache to worship you."

"Hmmm..."  she swirls her feet just in front of me...I've fallen to my knees in the spa..although my head is still just above the water.   I could reach out and take her feet, but her power over me is supreme, without permission I can't seem to find the will..."More pet."

"Yes my Goddess please, let me kiss your feet, acknowledge your divine strength, your power and control over me.  please let me worship your feet acknowleding my place at your feet, please Goddess, please.." I look up at her.. the need on my face shows... almost in audible at first I find myself whimpering with need.. louder and louder they get.. The smirk on her face becomes a smile...

"There there pet, that's what I wanted to hear.. one kiss for each toe.."

Joy leaps in my soul.. although I can feel the ache in my groin grow.. grow but not expand... the ache is welcome as it means I will kiss her feet.. I float to them in the water and run my nose up her sole as she places a foot on my face.. I inhale the scent of her foot.  The act alone brings me to a place of supreme happiness.  Almost, if not fully trance like I take the top of her big toe between my lips and kiss it.  I move down along her foot slowly and deliberately enjoying my time close to her.. close to my Goddess at her feet, worshiping her.. my place... my goal in life.. my need...

After I kiss the little toe of her first foot, she pushes me back with it.. I simply enjoy the feeling of her foot on my face.. it's not a hard shove.. more playful than anything.. and it feels soo good.. Her other foot was resting between my legs, and she pushes against my cage before slowly bringing up along my body.. I start with the little toe first smelling the mix of her and the chlorine from the spa..

I kiss each of her toes until there is just the big toe left.. I smell her toe.. and hesitate a little I don't want this to end, but I know it will.. so I will just continue to work to be the best pet I can be.. obey as best and as fast as I can, spoil and pamper my Goddess whenever I can, serve her when she asks, serve her when I know she wants it, lavish her with attention, and perhaps the hardest, leave her be when she needs or wants time to attend to other things.

I kiss her big toe, slowly and deliberately then I look up and into her blue eyes, "Thank you Goddess Darla.  I love you so much."

She just smiles, and giggles, "I know pet, I know."

I open my eyes, and she's gone.. She was never there in the spa at all.. just in my mind.  Just in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.