Friday, October 31, 2014

A long week..

Early in the week I got a short message from Goddess Darla..

Basically she's very busy, but she'd try to get back to me.. sigh..

It's been a rough week for me.. so little contact with my Goddess.. so very very aroused thinking about her.. finding her so central in my thoughts.. feeling a bit lonely.. the work week can be a grind.  I'm currently not happy at work.  A management change made a decent job, one that I hate going to.  I've been actively seeking other work, and despite some positive things from some job agency recruiters, I've yet to be able to find something.. So it's been rough. 

I just feel so needy for her, but I don't want to make demands.. it feels wrong.. at the same time.. if I hadn't relocked the kitchen safe I keep my saftey key in.. well I might have used it.. I don't want to.. I don't want to lock my self up for someone and not be true to that promise.. at the same time it feels like I'm locked up alone.. <sigh> maybe it's being locked up.. maybe not.. I don't know.. just feeling needy, aroused, horny, and lonely..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.