Monday, October 6, 2014

Feet First...

Ok so I think Goddess Darla has given me a foot fetish.. Perhaps it's just for her feet.. Perhaps it's just to be at her feet. Even typing these few sentances has me aroused.. and now it's getting harder to think.. quite literally. 

Still I will go on.. I've been meaning to post more, but with life being so busy I have not found the time.  Goddess Darla is very busy, and while I undertand it can be quite frustrating and not in the good frustrating way. Still she's young, is getting her education, still wants to live a life, and all that takes time.. We pets rate, but we can be quite needy.... I at least hope to session with her on my upcoming Birthday.

In the mean time I picture her feet.. I picture being at them.. worshiping them.. perhaps sucking on a toe or two.. Makes me want to learn how to give feet massages and pedicures.. if I ever stood a chance of really giving her one.. <sigh>

Well I'm off to listen to her voice.. and think about how I'm going to hit on that cute girl at the shoe store..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.