Sunday, October 19, 2014

Down the Rabbit hole..

So I had my week off.. It was wonderful.. I tranced often to Goddess Darla's recordings and even got to have a session with her on my Birthday.  The session was very nice.. So nice to finally have some time with her.. just us.. She really is a sweet caring domme.. or at least she is that way with me.  Don't get me wrong she has that stern tone as well.. and quite frankly it's fuckin hot.  It's not angry, it's not overbearing it's just stern and a bit demanding.. I guess like most submissives that is the spot.  It's that sexy confidence that she knows what she wants and you simply need obey.

So her recording Aromatized is nice.. I've listened a few times now and I am starting to smell her perfume.. but what I always find myself doing.. what I feel a compulsion to do is confess to her.. anything I might have not really kept from her.. but what I haven't told her.. Those desires that were previously just in my mind.. perhaps I listen to that video because I want to tell her but can't seem to get myself to admit it.. and once having permission..I can let go.. give in.. and say what I have been feeling..

I expressed my desire to be in chastity to her.. She liked the idea.. and so a bit less than a week from my confession and I can't touch my cock anymore.. all locked up in a Holy Trainer v2.  It's a solid device, and one that will prevent an erection and not allow you to touch yourself.. the locking mechanism is internal and without the key the only way to open it is with a drill.  (perhaps you could cut thru the plastic.. but that is the less safe option.. Remember where it is..

Monday I put a key in the mail to her.. I admit I'm a bit nervous.. a bit scared.. a bit excited.. unfortunately aroused and turned on.. She want's the key.. She's said she likes to feel the power in her finger tips.. I can feel her power now.. I can feel it in my veins.. in my skin.. the tingle of her control.. I'm excited for this..

Exploring the next level of what has always fascinated me.. and in a good place.. I'm communicating better and while I crave her time.. her words.. her communication.. I know my place and the place I yearn for.. to be her pet.. to kiss her feet.. to serve her.. To amuse her, to please her.. to lavish her with attention.. I e-mail her all the time.. my thoughts my feelings.. my desires.. any time I do get a response it's wonderful.. sometimes it feels like maybe she's not reading them all.. but she is.. Knowing this attention pleases her.. pleases me.. Her pleasure is my pleasure..

So I'm off to sleep.. and hopefully rest. I'm told this device is easy to sleep in.. I suppose I'll find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.