Thursday, October 23, 2014

6 days 9 hours 1 minute...

And the count up continues.. wait don't say up that's a bad word.. say down, soft, flaccid..

Any time I think of Darla, which is like always my unpleasured cock wants to rise to the occasion and pushes against the Holy Trainer.. the Trainer wins every time.. Giving me a dull to pounding ache.. Can't say my cock isn't slightly effective.. although there is no chance for escape, he keeps the good fight alive.  The cage doesn't quite sit as high and tight on me as it did at first.  The constant pushing has moved the cage forward on the skin and the back side of the shaft is a bit exposed.. still covered by sack there is no pleasure for him..

Meanwhile I'm learning the effects of being locked up.. First I'll say many parts of Goddess Darla's recording have gone from pleasurable.. to oh my Goddess.. wriggling and full body spasms now seem to often happen.. a dull and then quite noticeable ache from a struggling cock add to the sensations.. not to mention more wide spread tingling as the sensations look for nerves in which to escape.. all of which has a duel effect on me..


I'm happy to be so trapped by her.. so in need of her, feeling such a heightened awareness of my desire for her, and to serve her.. at the same time the ache and slight uncomfortableness sleeping.. I am used to sleeping on my belly which as you can imagine is difficult with a cage on.. The hardest (ha!!) part of the day is the morning.. waking up with such a need and desire for Goddess Darla.. feeling so horny and trapped unable to touch myself.. unable to cum, UNABLE.. frustration levels are high.. Her being so busy right now doesn't help things.. but it just makes it all that more of a challenge for me.

Perhaps it will just make future periods of chastity with her that much easier because she'll have more time to give me attention.. then again perhaps that will make it worse?  Still I think I'd take 3 times the ache and frustration just to hear her or get communication from her more often.. Need seems like such a weak description for it all..

Regardless here I am locked up and aching for an Amazing Goddess.. I suppose things could be worse.  I am loving being devoted to her, and so looking forward to Saturday.. 20 minutes of a group trance.. and still the possibility for some alone time.. .... I whimper at the thought of being toyed with by her.. Some part of me thinks she might let me out of the cage.. or perhaps she just wants to tease me and relish in my frustration as she teases me about being unable to touch myself..

I just wish I was on my knees in front of her right now.. <sigh>

The count up continues.. How high will it get?  Make a guess in the comments, who ever is closest I'll buy you a clip of Goddess Darla's for free.. Her choice. <wink>

You can make the guess in Days, Hours, and minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.