Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ooops!

So I made a mistake when I entered the start of my chastity into the little program I put on my phone.  I used the wrong date, so it was adding a day!  Bad boy toy.. so I fixed it..

Lately my cock has definitely been trying to push it off, and instead it's now kind of cocked to the side, and my cock is deeper in the tube.. a little strange of a fit, but it's not coming off..

Correct count down is 6 days 22 hours 42 minutes as of this posting.

There is pretty much always a dull ache when ever I am not fully immersed in something. Goddess Darla is never very far if not engulfing my mind.. it's a nice way to be.. at least at this count. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.