Monday, October 27, 2014

Is this thing on?

I know not many people read my blog, but I'm surprised no one wanted to guess how long I'd be in chastity for a free Goddess Darla clip.. <shrug>  your loss, of course at this rate I'm starting to think she has not intention of ever letting me out.. It's been over 9 days or so.. barely even a mention from her about the belt.. although she did enjoy recieving the key.  Even showed it off to a friend of hers.. I admit seeing a picture of it in her friends hands with a grin on her face was pretty hot.  Ok it makes me ache a bit every time I think of it..

Speaking of aching.. my often erections seem to have the unwanted effect of moving the beg foward and making the fit not so great.. Although in the shower this morning was able with quite a bit of pulling and tugging to get it back in proper position... Of course I felt a dull pain ache from all that tugging later.. or is that my blue balls?  I'm not really sure which it kind of all blends together..

I do admit, I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.  The feelings of being owned by Goddess Darla are intense.. and feel so very real because of the belt.  The added expression of my devotion to her is nice as well.. of course it has me so fucking needy for any interaction with a really busy Goddess so that is a bit of a bummer.

Of course listening to her hypnosis is incredible.. It's helped turn me into a whimpering, moaning, tingling, fool of a devoted pet.. I wonder if i'm getting loud enough for my neighbors to hear.. I don't really much care. She recently hypnotized me in a skype session.. despite some technical difficulties.. (sound was off at first, then my connection got wonky) She had me deeper than I've every been with her, and so very deep.. she was more aggressive in her tone and pacing with me than she's been before when I was so very deep.. fuck even thinking about it has me hot.. aroused.. confined.. the ache is growing but I don't' care I want to think about it.. about her.. about the way she makes me feel.. the sexual energy is amazing.. I always wonder if it's as good for her as it is for me.. but damn.. I want her to do whatever she wants to my mind.. if it suits her, it suits me. off the deep end I've gone.. I hope I still float.. or at least find my Goddess at the bottom of the blue..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.