Thursday, October 30, 2014

It grows and grows..

So in the past couple of days my feelings of need have grown and grown.. when I'm not distracted at work with work, I constantly think of Darla.. of how much I need her.  How much she has control of me.. how horny I am.. I trance in the morning.. I trance when I get home and I wish I could trance during work, but alas I don't...

Deeper for Darla.. these words are going thru my head right now.. as I play Cerulean blue in the back ground.. not sure how much I'll be able to type and get out before I simply drop down and drool.. feeling her words all thru my mind.. thru her playground...

I've sent a few e-mails to her already begging for release.. I need release soon.. I don't know if I'll get it.. if she even plans on letting me out any time soon.. I am at her mercy.. there is no trying to get around the device.. I am locked up for her and at her whim... if I will ever get out again.. if I will ever cum again.. I crave to get down on my knees and worship her.. I would love to touch myself while looking up into her deep blue eyes.. moaning and screaming her name.. Oh Goddess Darla.. you are so amazing.. I am so devoted to you.  I am yours..

Goddess Darla's devoted locked up pet..

boy toy max

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.