Sunday, August 31, 2014

Total Submission...

Submission can be a hard thing to do.. even when you want to..

I find there is a level of submission that easy to get to.. then there is a next level drawn out by a good Dom.. but Total Submission is something even more...

I feel myself wanting to submit totally and completely to Goddess Darla.. but it is not an easy thing to do...I am very deep.. but still at some level we all have walls.. blocks.. or secrets that stop us from doing so..I think what in a way I already learned with my experience with Mistress Haylee.. and other experiences in general..

Be open and honest..

Face time is important.. Let her set the pace.

I hope to do a phone call with her tomorrow.. I need to get my computer working so we can Skype sessions as well..

I can't hold back.. I don't want to hold back.. I am so caught in her power.. I think we are a good match.. but I can only learn that in time.. by being open and honest and asking questions.. listening and learning..


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.