Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Powerful Blue Balls..

Darla's recording Blue Balls has affected me so strongly... I truly am impressed and wrapped up in her blue power.  Feeling sore and aching during the day, but excited and thrilled to simply hear her voice or see her picture...

I haven't cum in 5 days and while that's not a long time it includes a lot of teasing.. having listened to the recording at least 10 times if not more.. I try to listen once in the morning before work, once when I get home and once when I go to bed... The morning one is the most impressive to me..

I used to or often get up with only time to shower and dress, or just dress and go to work. I live 10 minutes from work.. Now I find myself waking up and doing things so I have plenty of time to listen to Darla's voice and bask in her power..

I find myself prefering to listen to her, to worship her, than eat a snack I don't need.  I try to get the things done that I need so I can be wrapped up in her..

Even typing this blog is taking too long.. One phrase in her recording that seems to affect me greatly is towards the end where she says, She refuses to let me go.. not only denying me release but denying me my freedom.. It makes me feel wanted, and this is such a strong emotion for me..

<sigh> A part of me feels I'm right back where I was, where I didn't want to be.. but a part of me knows this is different.. but how different?  Is it different enough for now?  Or just until I explode all this pent up cum?

Only time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.