Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A release, but still captured...

So I got to cum a bit earlier tonight.. After being locked down for 6 days and listening to Goddess Darla's Blue Balls recording countless times I finally found a release.  Only because she gave me permission..

It was after I had listened to it.. I had found myself so close to the edge so often during the listen, and I found my self feeling so, so needing a release.. but also needing to beg to her.. So she would enjoy what I was going thru for her.  What she was able to put me thru, with only the sound of her voice. A bit after I sent it I almost hoped she would deny me, but she did something better..

This is a part of what she said to me, "I will allow you a release, since you have been so good and building up for Me for so long... So weak for Me.... But you still need permission from Me from here on out, you know that. ;)"

So I had a release, a temporary respite from the pressure.. but it was only one release.. It's about an hour and a half or so later.. Thinking about her I find myself aroused all ready.. When I released it did not take much time.. I was surprised it was so quick. I thought it would need some build up, but it was just so quick.. I could picture her, I could hear her say, "Yes Pet you may release."  I released.. so much cum.. just over and over again.. It was everywhere.. I collapsed.. and listened to the Voyage. 

I'm going to abstain from Blue Balls tonight.. I do love the dueling Darla's of Rain Drop... 

Still captured by Goddess Darla.. still kept.. and it feels great.. Sure my logical side is like raising it's hand saying umm.. Excuse me. dude.. 

But for now I'm an exhausted happy pet.. things in life are going pretty good and Darla is a part of that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.