Monday, September 1, 2014

It's a Hard Day's Night..

and I've been workin' like a.. Wait I'm not the Beatles..

It can be tough falling under the spell of Goddess Darla.. I mean I know she's busy.  Especially now with the Kismet thing.. and it is the time of year that the school year is probably starting, so she's one busy Hypno-Dome.. So I know it's hard to compete for her attention..

I know she's watching and I believe she appreciates my tweets.. It makes it feel all the more real to let the world know, and recieve acknowledgement from her on how she makes me feel, and how she affects me..

It's hard not to want more.. and yes it's hard now.. Well it's the semi hard that I constantly get when ever I think about her, get in my truck to drive somewhere (as my thoughts drift right to her).. or when I wake up..

The wake up thing has been a bit frustrating with regards to recording my dreams in the journal.. Once I wake up my thoughts turn to her so fast, that it makes it hard to remember the dream and write it down..

I think I've used hard a lot in this post.. but really it's all because of these Blue Balls.. I need a hit of some Darla and then I have an errand to run.. followed by some more Darla..

I think I've been listening to about 2-3 hours of her every day since listening to Blue Balls started all this.. perhaps more on the weekend.. Yet it's sooo not enough..

I think I need to take a foot massage class too.. that would be a good thing to spend my time on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.