Monday, August 25, 2014

Giving in to the fantasy...

I am so wrapped up in having blue balls for Goddess Darla.. to ache for her, to wimper and moan in frustration and know it pleases her... I can ache, I can take the pain... The sensitive balls.. Making her happy is intoxicating. Being caught in the middle of two wants, of pain and pleasure is incredible..

Trancing for her is so soothing, and yet she teases me.. brings me to the edge.  Then back down.. She enjoys the torment.. I both want release, but dont' want release because she enjoys my frustration. It's only the worst when she's teasing me.. Of course it's only the best when she's teasing me..

Caught in the middle.. I become so aroused at the thought of her.. when I see her tweet, when I see her face.. I get so aroused.. so turned on..

To touch her skin, to kiss her lips..

To simply drop to my knees and kiss her toes..

worship her feet...

the very ground she walks on..

She has me right were she wants me.. weak with desire... obeidient beyond all reason..

I want release, but at the same time and to a greater degree I want to be held by her power and used for her pleasure..

Logic is left behind for Lust, desire, and pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.