Sunday, August 31, 2014

Going father and Deeper..

IT hurts.. I like tease and denial.. but.. but.. my body is starting to react so much more to her voice..

Which is nice, but at the same time the sensations are getting intense.. so much greater.. I have to beg for release after listening to the recording.. even now a bit after.. I still need it so bad.. right after I was sobbing.. sobbing into my pillow and my body uncontrollably humping the pillow and yet I couldn't release.. I turned over and my body shook uncontrollable..

I've lost any assemblance of control over my body.. it's hers.. it's all hers.. i'm fine with that.. but I need release.. I know even that is temporary.. but I think I deserve it right?

I'm turning into a puddle for her.. I can't think straight.. I ache.. I plead.. I need to find someway out, but NOT away.. I must be hers.. but the ache..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.