Saturday, April 20, 2013

This week in Review...

So I noticed something.. Less time to trance to Mistress this week... less working out, less happy...

Not really a surprising observation, but none the less true...

In about a week and a half my daily life will get a big change.  I'm going to be switching working hours to Second shift... so Afternoon to late at night.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  It's not going to be forever... 2-3 months or until I find a new job... My current job isn't unhappy with me, we're a 3 person department and our second shift person will be on medical leave for 2-3 months hence the shift change.  But I've been looking to move on.  It's a small company and I want to do more, make more, be more.

In the mean time I should be able to work out easier, see my Doctor easier, and just basically be able to take care of more shit because I'll have free hours during the day.  It will be easier to interview for a new job as well... <smirk> 

So hopefully big changes will be coming sooner rather than later, and I'll be able to be better, for me and for Mistress...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.