Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Morning Trancing..

I woke up about 40 minutes ago... I thought to myself how much I'd love to hear Haylee's voice.  Then I looked at the clock.. one hour till I had to be awake to get ready for work... Hmmm that's enough time... Quickly I fumbled with my CD player, put in Boytoy and..... mmmmm Blissssssss...

Waking up with Haylee's voice putting you into a delicious trance where she plays with you, toys with you, makes you feel soooo good, and just leaves you there aroused, teased, and in love and lust with her...

What more could a boytoy want?  Better put on my panties for her and get off to work... Going to be thinking and aching for her all day!  It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.