Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thinking about Mistress Haylee

So I've listened to more recordings these past few days than I have in while, and consequently I'm thinking about Haylee a bit more.  It is simply delicious to have her more promenant in my thoughts.  To wake up thinking about being on my knees in front of her.  Thoughts of having her whisper into my ears, trace her finger nails along parts of my body... To be her good boy is really the only thing I want.  Thinking more and more about how I can serve her, how I can please her... it feels wonderful to be hers.

So little more to type, time to get to going.  A quick bite and then cleaning the room until it's time to go work out today.  Also yesterday I got my Sensa starting kit in the mail, so I've started using that diet as of yesterday. 

All for Haylee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.