Thursday, April 4, 2013

Decoration..

So last night while enjoying going deep under for Haylee, a few thoughts went thru my mind of things I can do, set up etc... An idea occured to me to turn my bedroom from it's normal self into a Sanctuary of sorts, with Haylee at it's center... a place to go and worship my Mistress, feel wrapped up in her bliss and ultimately serve her needs and desires...  I recently started renting out two of the bedrooms in the condo I share with some roomates, and so I've been able to move my desk and bookcase and such out of my bedroom and into what is becoming my office.  So I realized what better way to transform things, then to have my bedroom be more of a place to relax and obey my Mistress.

So with some Candles, and other such things, as well as moving my altar to her there.. I hope to have it all done or at least mostly done, by the end of this weekend... I'll post pictures...

The next step is really working hard at making my self better for Haylee... Time to give up soda, and move to a better lifestyle to be in better health and devote my self to Haylee... It's like I had forgotten how good it feels, how good it is to obey her, and worship her, and feel her getting deeper and deeper inside of you, becoming more and more a part of you, until you can't imagine anything without her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.