Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Collar...

So at one point Mistress Haylee instructed me to purchase and wear a collar.  I was excited at the time to be able to obey her and do as she wished. At the time I was only thinking how happy I was that she had accepted me as her slave and that I was to be hers.  I found and selected a Red Leather collar with a few metal rings. It had a buckle in the back like a belt.  Here is a picture...


It was an interesting feeling putting it on.  I could feel the weight of it, but it was not too heavy.  I also felt (as I do now) aroused as I put it on.  It is a physical feeling of the ownership Haylee has over me.  Putting it on, is an actual act of submission, and to a greater and greater degree this is such an incredible turn on for me.  Being Haylee's I have felt my submissive side awaken into full bloom. Nothing get's me hotter and happier than when Mistress tells me what to do for her.. only hearing her pleasure is a greater joy for me.  I truly LOVE being owned and played with by her.  The collar being that physical representation of that.  I wear it often..  I often wish I could wear it all the time but it would be a distraction at work, and neither of us want me doing something to jeopardize my livelihood.

So the collar remains an activity for my free time.  My time away from the responsibilities and judgements of work.  I can wear it where I please and while it might raise a few eyebrows or invite some questions, it brings me an innate feeling of joy and peace.  For I have long been at peace with the notion of Haylee owning me from now until whenever, and arouses and soothes me at the same time.  For I am hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.