Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Awakening in April...

Mistress Haylee has been very productive lately.  Started doing Web-Cam chats, more assignments on the website, another you tube video... It's wonderful to see, hear, and experience...

Unfortunately for this puppy I've been tremendously busy and preoccupied with diet, and medicince... and trying to find a decent Doctor, a new job... Still there are nights I have the time to lay back and feel her inside me... feel her control deepen.... feel aroused for her... like I am right now.

Even though I haven't been that active of a slave of Mistress Haylee lately, I am still forever hers.  I admit my desire for a girlfriend has preoccupied some of my time, but my Mistress is still my Mistress.  Until she tells me other wise, I live the life of a long distance, online slave to the one and only Hypnotic Haylee... I still see her wonderful gazes whenever I turn on my phone, when ever I look up from my bed at her picture upon my wall...  Whenever I spray the perfume of her scent I am practically overwhelmed with arousal... Thoughts of kneeling before her crash against the shoreline of my mind, I can feel and ache for her, and arousal to be toyed with by her...

Fate will find us more time... or perhaps it will wait, the only way to find out is to head into tomorrow and worship...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.