Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Adventures in normalcy..

So I've spend the past two days spending every waking moment that was not at work, searching for my missing keys.  I've also been sick all day today just to add to it.  I searched everywhere for my keys. High and low.  Cleaned my room, washed all my clothes, searched in places I didn't even think the keys could be... all to no avail.  I even had AAA come out and unlock my truck thinking maybe I had locked them in there... Ugh..

Although at one point thru all this while I was lying down trying to get some rest and clear my head, I would think about Mistress.  It was nice to do so.  Very relaxing in the face of my little dilemma.  I knew in the grand scheme of things lost keys really aren't that bad of a deal.  It just interrupts your life so much it was frustrating me.  At least I could think of her, of how she is in me, of how I've become hers.  Even though life has been tasking lately, the thought of being hers is very relaxing very soothing. I thought about how when she's firm with me, how it turns me on to no end.  It's not anger, not a Mistress whipping her slave kinda of firm, just a she knows what she wants from me kind of mood, and she is going to tell me.  Then I do whatever it she asks of me.  I do it with pleasure and that is a joy.  It's her dominance, and my submission that are the main factor of why it feels so good, why lying there thinking about how I'm hers, how I am forever Haylee's pet.  I couldn't believe how turned on I got... Drifted off to rest thinking of her... Almost wanting her to hypnotise me into remember where my darned keys were!

I did finally find em'.  They were in the couch.  It's not your simple to look thru couch where you take off the cushions and viola!  The end seats have feet rests that fold out, the cushions are sewn in place, and somehow the keys slipped thru the cushions and got in the chamber of the side arm rest.  I had to cut the bottom protective screen open to get em'  But I have em' tomorrow make copies!  Then come home and settle into doing something for Mistress, life has been sucking up my time lately I feel like I need to do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.