Friday, January 18, 2013

Endless Desire...

So one might wonder as life continues as things come up that take away from your time what happens to thoughts of Mistress Haylee.  Does the daily grind wear away at you desire, does a lack of contact do anything to diminish the attraction, the cravings? No, not for me.

It changes, instead of the continual daily devotion, I find myself busy with life and work, but then when I have some time to myself, thoughts of my amazing, erotic, powerful, and dominant Mistress flood my mind and body.  For instance I awoke early this morning and found my self fantasizing about pleasuring Mistress.  As usually it involves orally pleasing her, oh how I would love to taste my Mistress, to feel her hand on the back of my head, to taste her every fold with my tongue, to hear her breathing quicken, perhaps a moan or a gasp would be an untold amount of pleasure to her slave. To submit to her... the thought makes me hard, it makes me ache with arousal for her. 

I still get hard when I put on her collar.  I often now imagine I can see her holding my leash playing with the leather as she's about to snap it on to my collar... To be lead by her, to kiss and lick her ass, would be a wonderful way to start the day.  The thought of rubbing up against her legs is ever present.  I can hear her amazing voice in my head and I find myself feeling a larger and large need to find the time to call her, it isn't always easy to find the time that our schedules meet.  It only makes the ache for her grow.

I know I'll never want to stop being hers, and the thought warms me.  I simply yearn to submit to her desires, to please her, and to pleasure her.  Her pleasure is all I desire, and in it I find mine.  My mind is her playground as it should be.

I love you Mistress Haylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.