Sunday, January 13, 2013

And the beat goes on...

So life has been a bit hectic lately.  Work was invaded by the flu/common cold that is going around and so things have been very busy.  Plus still getting used to taking medicine, and new eating habits.  I just can't come home and bliss out to Mistress like I could for a while.  Although I do find I look forward to the opportunities I do have with more anticipation and an increased desire.  Just thinking about my Mistress always puts a smile on my face, and I hope to be putting one on hers more often.

Thinking about her holding my leash in her hands and playing with snap connector never fails to make me feel more submissive to her.  It's the submission to her that turns me on the most.  She has really brought out my submissive tendencies.  All I really want is to be hers, by her feet, gazing up into her eyes.  To server her, to bring a smile to her face, a moan from her lips... The idea of kissing her lovely ass gets me very very aroused. 

Mmmm a spot of laundry then early to bed so I can listen to her sweet seductive voice before the work week begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.