Sunday, September 7, 2014

10 days...

I can't remember the last time I went this long.. add in all the teasing and edging.. the aching.. I think I've been hard and turned on more time then not.. It's been an experience.. I feel so controlled by her.. especially when I'm aroused and can't stop stroking.. sometimes in trance and some times not.. but no matter what I just can't cum.  I can't release.. there were a few times where I thought I had to have done soemthing but nothing came out.. no orgams was achieved...

A few times it's gone thru my head.. what if she never lets me cum?  What then?  I'm both incredibley turned on by the thought and a bit scared..

I can't wait until the chat tonight.. there apparently is a chance she'll let me cum if she's in a good mood.. I think... I hope she will be I mean a chat with her pets should put her in a good mood I think..


Now granted I was sick for a day or two ish.. and that made it easier.. but still it's been 10 days since I last released, and 5 before that.. not to mention that last release was quick.. I think I got hard and burst in record time.. and it wasn't a short release.. it had some substance.. still I keep aching for her.. I find myself sometimes so happy being taken by her.. but there is a small voice.. a small fear?

I want to much.. I want to be more than just another one of her many pets.. I don't know if I can be more that.. At the same time I think I should just enjoy the ride.. still the feelings and the needs that are real are still there.. I know it's why I became distant with Haylee.. I don't know if I don't want to cum, just so I'll stay in this soo desparate state that I can't think about anything but her, being hers, serving her, trapped by her bliss..

So confused so hers.. So happy to suffer for her, so wanting to be hers.. I need to get to know Goddess more.. perhaps tonight, perhaps tomorrow, but it must be soon..

I'm going to burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.