Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A step back...

Sometimes we must take a step back to go forward...

I realized something.. often when seeing a prodomme in person, or first submitting to a lifestyle dom you have the conversation.. Boundries.. borders..

I recently had a need to step back and realize my emotions had gone wild.. it happens.. I submit with my emotions.. I am a very analytical person.  In my daily life I think, act, and then feel.  These days I have to put my emotions aside at work, and act pleasant. I need to detach so often in professional life that when it comes to fantasy to submission I do the oppositte.  I lead with emotion... with feeling.  It is this rush that unleashes my creative side that I miss from my youth... passion and desire can control things.. reality takes a back seat.. lust.. craving.. passion lead the direction of it all..

Unchecked it can go a bit to far.. you can leap over the boundries you know are there.. So it was good and healthy to take a step back..

In my case a little release from control.. free to leak and cum on my own.. Oddly I haven't really.. a little release here and there but nothing spectacular.. Life is a bit stressful at the moment and I'm focused on dealing with that...

So a nice simple scoop of vanilla sexuality is nice..

Don't get me wrong I'l be back.. heck lying in bed earlier trying to go to sleep wanting to fantasize I found my thoughts found thier way to Darla.. I blame her conditioning. ;)

Still a bit free at the moment is good.. of course I still have my plans for Halloween.. I think Darla will be quite amused.. but that is almost 2 months away..

This weekend, I think I need to go dancing and hit on some unsuspecting co-eds.. maybe one of them will get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.