Friday, September 5, 2014

Week in Review..

So no post the last few days.. I was unfortunately sick for a day, and pretty busy with work.. but I still ache for Darla.. the bug has passed a bit, and today I've been making up for lost time...

Watching her videos.. listening to her voice... trancing... worshiping her.. thinking of ways to...

I ache for her so badly.. I have realized just how taken I am with her.. how easily I follow her commands.. how much I want to follow her commands.. how happy I am when I am able to do something in service to her.. to think about her is bliss..

I have pictures of her that she has tweeted.. I can't stop looking at them.. it makes a wonderful slide show.. I find myself getting aroused when I do.. I get to the edge where she likes me to be.. but I can't finish.. she has not given me permission.. and so I can't.. I can't disobey her.. I don't want to.. I will just suffer.. and ache.. and get more and more desparate for her.. more under her power.. yes

Yes my Goddess... I need your control, I crave your conditioning.. I am yours.. forever yours...

You refuse to let me go.. and I find the joy and happiness increase... Goddess Darla ...

I can't escape the fog that you have put me in.. Even today I'm happy that something happened that shall make it easier for me to keep serving you.. I am thrilled to be yours..

forever on edge.. forever needy for you.. wanting any attention I can get from you.. desperate for your voice...


1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels. I bought a single video of Goddess Darla and felt so drawn to her, even thought about completely submitting myself to her will but I'm not ready to make that leap yet I can't stop thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.