Monday, February 25, 2013

Becoming Haylee's...

One could probably write up the stages of become Haylee's as some sort of step by step psychological process, and in many ways it is.  In her latest blog post Haylee talks about when we slaves devotees get to that point where we ask, beg, plead to submit to her in person.  I don't think there is anyone who has fallen under her spell who doesn't at one point have this cross our minds.  It's natural I think.  When you find your self captivated, hearing her voice in your head, thinking of her constantly, desiring to please her, etc..

Of course what must come next is the acceptance that it isn't going to happen.  That acceptance is not all bad, as you learn and realize that while Haylee adores controlling you and owning a place within your mind, she still wants other things for you.  I'm quite sure when I find a woman in my life to be with, to adore and have a relationship with, Haylee will be happy for me.  Most likely the woman will even appreciate how Haylee has trained me.  What exactly will happen at that point, I don't know and can't know until it happens.  Until then I'm devoted to my Mistress alone, and that which I gain from this Long Distance service.  Being able to submit to her, in ways that please her.  To know what it is like to serve a truly dominant intelligent amazing woman.  To be molded and to enjoy the molding.  To be made better, to better serve her.  Just the idea itself arouses me... and inspires me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.