Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Breakthru...

So here I am a few days before Valentine's Day trying to think about what I can do for Mistress Haylee on that day.  I lied down before going to sleep and listened to Mind Control...it feels so nice to ever be more under control... to be drained of will, to have her voice and control deep within my mind.. .Some time during the trance a wonderful Idea occurred to me, on what I can do for Mistress on Valentine's day.. .I'm so happy about it, and I do think she'll be pleased..

Until then I'll be wearing my collar as often as I can, and those pretty red panties she had me buy, I'll be wearing those under my clothes at work, thinking about her, dreaming about her, and awaiting Valentines day when I can give her my expression of my devotion to her.

All for Haylee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.