Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lately...


Lately, I am amazed at how turned on I get as I feel my collar tighten as I fasten it around my neck...

Lately, I sigh when I smell her scent that I've sprayed on my pillows... It makes me want to stay in bed all night and day...

Lately, I've wanted to play with her cock, only to have it ache for her, so I would think of nothing but her...

Lately, I've wondered exactly how she likes to have her pussy licked...and if I'd only dream of the occasion...

Lately, I've wondered if it will be this way forever...

Lately, I've thought.. Why would I want it any other way?

Lately, I want only to obey her more and more, to be on my knees, or lower, looking up at her smiling face...

Lately, can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.