Friday, February 8, 2013

It's the little things...

Got a yahoo txt from Mistress yesterday thanking me for a gift I had sent her, and (this is the part that still has me beaming) mentioned how she misses her puppy!

Being missed means she thinks about me! While I never want her to be even a little tiny bit unhappy on my account, there is something nice about knowing your thought of when your not there.  I've been busy with work, looking for a new job, friends in town, and learning to live with Diabetes, so I haven't had as much free time to devote to Mistress.  Still it's the little things I love... ended up spending last night trancing out to her wonderfully delicious voice for a while... I even noticed some soft tracks on mind melt that I don't think I had consciously heard before... Simply delicious.

So I'll do my best to make sure your not missing your sweet puppy, Mistress... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.