Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Daily Devotion...

I've been feeling like something is missing lately, and so I listened to Mind Control just now, in bed, wearing my collar and nothing else... and just let Mistress Haylee's words take over.  Falling in a nice deep trance.  It felt so good to have my will and control drained from me.  To be so aroused by her voice, by her control, by letting go.  I even exploded all over myself in the end, just as she commanded in her recording.  The release was good, and at her all be it recorded, still her command. 

So for the forseeable furture, I want to wake up each morning and the first thing on my mind will be making my way to her altar, and devoting time to her.  To thinking of my Mistress, to perhaps posting or simply tweeting a morning message.  To think about her and how I might please her today, how I might make my training stronger.

It is to me to be there for her, to be open to her and the bond we share.  To strengthen it, and to make sure it is all for Haylee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.