Saturday, November 12, 2016

Catch up...

So my infatuation with Madam Violet was quick.  She is a very skilled Hypnotist, but she's just not the domme for me.  It's too much about the money, and I didn't think I would be able to please her.  It would not of been a good thing..

So I looked around... listened to different stuff... Paid attention in my real life.. found my self trying to date, but not being able to date anyone I truely wanted to date. Story of my life.

I found my self late at night often thinking back to Goddess Darla...

Then one night I got a message from her... Not un retiring or anything, just feeling that urge to play with a pet... so nice... so very nice to hear from her... just to know she still thinks of me when thinking of her pets...

<sigh>

Starting to face the truth that even though she's too busy with Vanilla life to have an online presence, I still wish to be hers in whatever form that takes...I've been trancing to her voice a lot lately.. and no one else.  The ache, the desire, the NEED. is real...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.