Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beware the Twitterverse

So I sent off a letter and tribute to Goddess Madam Violet.  It felt good writing it, and I hoped she would appreciate it. I expect to wait some time for a response, but I was surprised when she posted it on twitter.  She liked the the fact I hand wrote it (a scanner is a wonderful piece of technology), it has me feeling good knowing that pleased her. She is apparently very active on twitter which is both nice, and a bit distracting.  It's hard not to check my twitter feed on my phone whenever I think about her at work, which I find is quite often.

I look forward to listening to more and more of her recordings, but I am trying to pace myself. First initiation and now I will slowly work thru the 10 stations of servitude she has laid out. Obedience is the first stage and I am enjoying it... I admit part of me wants to jump to 8, mindless and just be her obedient mindless slave.. but Goddess put them in the order that she decided, and it is always always best to follow the lead of a Goddess.  To find out how she feels about the different aspects of worshiping her and how she ranks them.

Every Goddess is different, and while many of the same qualities are sought after by a Dominant, the distribution and importance is always different. The road ahead looks to be an interesting adventure.  I am excited about what is to come, and I know my patience and mettle as a submissive will be tested.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.