Sunday, November 13, 2016

So Blue, So Deep...

I've been aching for Goddess Darla a lot lately.. the craving level has gone code blue... <sigh>

Woke up this morning... I could feel the ache.. the need.. I had to watch, You need me... her voice like a drink of water in a desert.. so soothing, so crisp and clear, yet I needed more.. always more... I tranced to raindrops... it helped... I still feel a dull ache in my loins for her... yet I can't bring myself not to ache for her...

i need to be hers so much... so owned... so aching to please her... i spent some time on my knees and it felt right and good... if only i could spend some time on my knees at her feet.. or could do things to please her during the day.. to make her vanilla life easier.. to still treat her as the Goddess she is..

<sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.