Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Awake and Ache..

I don't know if I was thinking about her in my dream, or it's just the first thing that popped in my mind, her mind? this morning.. All I could think about is Goddess Darla... serving her.. aching for her..

I was up early enough to trance for a bit before showering and heading off to work.. part of me was afraid of listening to Blue Balls.. as I was already hard from just thinking of her, but I know that when i'm aroused i'm weak and serve her well.. so i listened anyway.. surprised I didn't cry.. although I came close to tears as the frustration built... building... that word has such  a new meaning to me..

I hope She comes back to the online trance community soon.. i so want to just be devoted and committed to her, to make her life better.. So a smile is accross her face more than a frown..

So commonly I fantasize about being her servant.. greeting her from her day with dinner and a foot massage.. taking chores out of her life so she can focus on what she wants, so she can relax when she wants, or work out at the gym.. just making her happy makes me so happy.. the idea of being there for her.. of gettting to be there with her.. <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.