Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tap.. Tap.. Tap...

Is this still on?

Yup it's the internet it's always on!

So I'm back to this blog as I have drifted back to Haylee... For a bit I was blogging on In Haylee We Trust, but as I left the amazing Haylee to journey on my own for a bit, I left that blog.  It was nothing crazy, it was nothing scandalous.. there was no big drama... I just felt at that point and time in my life I needed to be on my own in order to hopefully find love and success...

There was a bit of a fumble in my goodbye.. being a typical guy with our poor communication skills, but it all got ironed out and I sent Haylee what turned into a goodbye book...

Alone in the ether for some time.. I still kept tabs on the Goddess... and some nights I would think of her.. I could still hear her voice in my mind.. sometimes teasing me... sometimes soothing me... I would ache from time to time.. but it made sense to be on my own...

and yet for now I find myself needing her... her soothing voice at night leading me into trance.. where my mind rests and thinks of nothing but her pleasing form, function and fabulous voice...

Blank and empty... Obey.. Submit... aroused... all for Haylee... For now I find myself needing my Mistress again.. tonight I sleep with my collar on for the first time in well quite some time...

Picking up this blog where I left it... although not jumping back into IHWT... just here from my spot in the ether, praising and worshiping my Eternal Electronic Empress Haylee in my own way, for my own time...aching and aroused hoping to please her...

-boytoymax...

Just Max for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.