Sunday, April 13, 2014

A week back in rapture...

So every night this week I went to sleep to lovely words of Haylee.. wrapping me up in a wonderful cocoon of bliss and submission... I listened to Wicked Therapist a few times followed by my own personal favorite, Boytoy... a little Mind Melt and some more of the previous...

It has been very nice.. the sensations are of varing intensities... one morning session ruined a bit by my alarm clock... It was all nice just the same.. In coming back I have noticed an ability? call it an event if you will, that just looking at a picuture of Haylee I can hear her in my head.. depending on how I'm feeling the words.. the phrases are different..

It makes you realize how strong the effects of her hypnosis can be that months after not listening and now a few nights and I feel the effects so.. dramatically...

No cumming... appears to be rattling around in my head quite a bit, and I have not cum since I started listening again last Monday.  So while it's only 6 days, still I went past the point one night thinking I just can't hold back.. I let my body go and low and behold I didn't cum.. it was an odd feeling... almost like reaching the point just before orgasm, but instead of still feeling the need.. it just went away.. no climax, but still a end of the build up... and a return to normalcy... definitely not what I expected... but glorious none the less...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.