Thursday, August 29, 2019

A Domme crush or a Domme to crush me?

I'll admit I've bounced from Mistress to Mistress now.. not really bounced just crushing on one then another until I find some reason to move on.. they are not Darla, it's not a good fit, i really should just find a relationship be it kinky or vanilla...

Just strolled into Goddess Valora.. been watching her clips... just exchanged a few messages... not sure if we'll talk.. not sure if I really want to.. I mean I crave  to, but should I?  Does it matter either way?  Such confusion..

Life is so busy, so crowded as is..

She's dominant, secy as hell, and has a sweet voice.  She does live sessions and apprently is committed to the Fetish life.  Of course she's in Florida and isn't a trained hypnotist.. while her hypnosis clips are nice... there isn't the skill level I've gotten used to.

Still, watching her clips does give that familar feeling.. more fueled by the dominance and my prior training than anything...

Only time will tell.. I don't have much these days with work and leading up to an Event in the desert that takes a lot of prep time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.