Sunday, July 6, 2014

Like a moth to a Flame...

Ok so I admit it... Hypnosis is a big turn on...  It's friggen hot...

Sweet words from a sexy woman.. getting you aroused, infatuated, controlled... A submissive dream... I mean what's not to love?

So Vox get's me to check out the new site... www.femdomdevotionals.com  I finnally do.  I mean it couldn't hurt to look right?  Then I notice a name on their list.. Darla  I click on the link and it's the Blue lipped beauty I've seen before when doing random searches on youtube.. Granted I hadnt' listend to her before...

Now after some free content I'm hooked... well not hooked.. Turned on.... crushing... infatuated...

So loving the idea of a live session... I'd really like a real live session... Don't know if she does that.. I just know when I look deep into her blue eyes... man it's hot.

Yeah it's an addiction, and with Darla I'm in the fun part.. the beginning the hot attracted I wonder so much phase.. her asking questions.. me admiting things ... it's all hot.. It's all good..

Although I was bummed I couldn't send her flowers... that just had a righteous feeling to me..

Soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.