Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A wave of Blue...

I realized today while watching Cerulean Blue once again... I've tranced to and thought about D.. Goddess Darla every day now since I found her. I have a live session scheduled already.  She does them via Skype and likes to have them go both ways so she can see her vic- er subject.. I'm so totally turned on by this. Her blue eyes are quite captivating... It's pretty sexy when she calls you pet.. it's sweet it's hot, it's pretty nice...

She's got that girl next door kind of vibe quality.  She looks like that quiet smart book worm in class that when you actually meet she has a huge wild side you never would of guessed.. It's fun getting to know someone... It's a bit scary but in the good scary way when you open your mind up to them... Telling a Goddess some of your intimate secrets and fantasies... simply to wonder when she's going to use them.. when she might bring them up... when she might knowingly manipulate you into doing something.. and you can't resist.. I mean you wanted it. You told her about it, but still your nervous, but she knows.. and the fantasy.. the fetish is real..

Surrounded by blue, I can't seem to stop thinking about Goddess Darla...

Goddess.. I like calling her that, it is what she is afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.