Sunday, May 26, 2013

Neglect.

No I would not say I have been neglecting my duties as Haylee's puppy.  However my upkeep of this blog has seen some neglect.  In part due to blog activity on www.inhayleewetrust.com which I do enjoy.  Being a part of where others are blogging about her, and for her is nice, but at the same time I miss upkeeping this.  I started blogging for her when there were few of us blogging.  I did it for a couple of reasons.  It pleases Haylee.  She enjoys reading about her slaves reactions, thoughts and feelings.  Pleasing her is extremely enjoyable so it seemed like a perfect fit.  I like to write, and so writing about something I was over the moon for seemed fitting.  I thought it would make for a personal record for myself to reflect on from time to time and understand more about how I got to where I am, and where I had been at different points.  Self reflection breeds self awareness. 

So at this point looking at it all I aim to give this blog as much time as I can give to the group blog.  Some things seem more fitting in my mind to go here, while others seem more fitting at the other blog. So I'll use my judgement to put it all where it belongs.

Also I've been extremely busy with work and study for a professional exam I take in one weeks time.  In order to be the best version of my self it's high time I make more of my potential in my career.

All for Haylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.