Sunday, May 21, 2017

Inspiration of the Blue


Deep.

Deeply connected to her desires, her power sweeps thru me, around me.
She controls me so completely.
Even now while she is barely here.
Her voice echos in my mind, her visage emblazened in my mind.
Deep and Blue. Weak and submissive.

She owns me.
My Body.
My Mind.
My Soul.
I am no longer anything unless I am hers.

In this submission my worth grows.
Cared for, inspired, guided forward.
My true potential starting to emerge as I reconcile with my true nature.
My own Power being realized in the shadow of her favor.

Strength thru submission. So I fall, again and again. Deeper and Deeper.
The need, the desire, the ache all increasing..
Every winding this path she set before me.
Things I could never do, now are common place, and yet...

It get's harder. Tested by time and distance and the unknown..
Still I know, She is wise, powerful, intelligent, captivating.
I am her captive, without physical bonds I am still tied to her.

For now, Forever hers.



Kneel
Give
Worship
Obey
.........................................................................Hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.