Saturday, November 7, 2015

Her Eyes...

Fresh tears roll down my cheeks.. so weakened by my Goddess.. her eyes, her soft whispered words.. commands echoing in my brain. Obedience is hard wired now, the rules she gives me are automatic.  I strain to obey.  The feeling of her dark pupils upon me drawing me in deep so fast, so quick, so effortlessly.  The conditioning allows me to fade into her control so quickly to feel the haze of trance upon me to aid in following her commands even if my body naturally wishes not to. The blue haze of feeling drained by her.. weak in her presence, her words drawing power from me to her, my ache and need and desire grows.. the tears roll down my cheeks as my body fights to obey, pushed to limits it must continue until with one word... She is gone. My eyes rest. There no longer yet imprinted upon my brain. I see her thought she is not there. I see her when I close eyes. I need to hear more. I need to see more. I need to be weaker before her. So entranced, so owned, so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.