Monday, May 22, 2017

Catching Up Part 2..

So Goddess was back and she started reoganizing her presence online and releasing new clips.. I would race home on days that she put out a new clip. Often paying and starting the download process while still at work, so when I got home I could start listening as soon as possible... It was wonderful to feel to close to her again. To be able to tweet about how she made me feel, about how much I adored her, how weak she made me feel, how unbelievably good she made me feel.  All with such simple ease and artistry...

Down, down, down, I fell.. Up, Up, Up, she worked me... quickly I ordered a new pair of sleep headphones so I could relax in bed with her voice in my ears, bouncing back an forth inside my mind.. her playground. Her wish list was revamped, and I spent time looking at things that would make her happy.  So pleasurable to please her once again... Such a joy to send her things once again. From the littlest gift to the biggest one, she was always appreciative of what I or any pet would send her. That quality in her is one I cherish, as she recognizes each act a submissive commits...

Deeper for my Goddess I fell, giving in to her power, conditioning to her voice.. soon she was my morning, daily thoughts, and night.. it was wonderful to find myself within the blue once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated. No ads. No being mean. Constructive Criticism is fine.